According to the Organic Law 15/1999 from December 13th, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD, Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos de carácter Personal), we inform you that your data will be included in a file which is owned by Grupo Bermudez&Solution SL, and may be used for the following purposes:
- By sending your personal data via this website in order to make a request for information, the user agrees to the inclusion and processing of data in a AGPD registered file. The data obtained will be used to meet the request made by the user.
- The data provided may be also used to send the information about our services to the users. If you do not wish to receive such information from our company, you just need to notify Grupo Bermudez&Solution SL, C / Rua da Industria. P41. P. I. Os Capelos 15175 Carral (A Coruña).
- To facilitate the access to the content offered via the website.
- The study of the use of services by users and visitors.
- Grupo Bermudez&Solution SL, will not give information to third parties without prior consent of the users, except in cases covered by Articles 11 and 12 of the Personal Data Protection Organic Law (LOPD, Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos de carácter Personal): When the transfer of the data is authorized by law; In case of data collected from public sources; When the transfer to be effected is destined for the Ombudsman, the Public Prosecutor, Judges, the Courts or the Spanish Court of Auditors in exercising the functions assigned; When the transfer is destined to the institutions of the Autonomous Communities with similar functions to that of the Ombudsman or the Spanish Court of Auditors; If the communication is performed prior to the dissociation procedure.
In the event that personal data of the user is requested by other than the above stated means, Grupo Bermudez&Solution SL will inform explicitly and unequivocally about the conditions and the purposes of the use of personal data, about the requirement to facilitate the personal data, the rights of the user, the conditions in which they can be exercised, the recipients of the information, whoever is responsible for the file and any additional information that may be necessary.
You can exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of personal data under the terms and conditions provided in the Personal Data Protection Organic Law (LOPD, Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos de carácter Personal), by writing to Grupo Bermudez&Solution SL, C / Rua da Industria. P41. PI. Os Capelos 15175 Carral (A Coruña).
The failure to enter the personal data that is mandatory in the contact form may result in Grupo Bermudez&Solution SL being unable to address your request.
Also, by accepting this legal notice, you acknowledge that the information and personal data submitted is accurate and true.
Grupo Bermudez&Solution SL undertakes to treat in a confidential manner any personal data and use it only for the stated purposes.
IN ORDER TO CONTINUE YOU MUST AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THIS POLICY.